Kuri-Tec K7160 Series Polyspring 1'' Standard Wall PVC Food & Beverage Hose
Quantity = Foot Example: Qty 50 = 50 Foot
Standard wall food and beverage grade vacuum/transfer hose with rated working pressures.
Construction: Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA1 requirements, meets USDA2, 3A3 and NSF4 criteria and California Proposition 65. Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire.
Service Temperature Range: 25°F (-4°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing, hose diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures
- Crystal clear - allows visual confirmation of product flow
- Glass-smooth interior reduces material buildup
- Electro-galvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation when the metal wire is properly connected to ground, through the fitting or other means
- Resistant to chemicals
- 29.9" HG vacuum rating
- Phthalate Free as of 4/10/15
- Full vacuum lines.
- Industrial vacuum pumps.
- Food & beverage dispensing.
- Air and water supply lines.
- Pneumatic parts transfer.
- Car wash applications.
- Coolant lines.
- Air breathing lines.
- Deionized water systems.